Monday, February 10, 2014

The Power of Teamwork

It truly is incredible what can happen when a team works together towards a common goal. Recently, I spent three days in Miami, FL for the 2014 Market America World Conference. This was an extremely powerful event and I am extremely happy that I attended. I will be at Market America World Conference for years. I met with some of my senior business leaders and they are truly incredible people and we all have the same goal.  The event really motivated me to go out and accomplish my goals. Throughout the event, there were individuals that achieved particular levels of income. A large percentage of these people have Asian heritage. There seemed to be an increased discipline with the Asian community and their business building techniques. They all preached teamwork and following the proven business system. These individuals do not speak English very well but have followed the business plan impeccably. Their attention to detail is a direct reflection to why they are succeeding at such a high rate. I will be working towards focusing my energy in the same manner as them in order to achieve the goals that I have set for myself and my team. I am still in Miami but once I get home, I will be meeting with my team and establishing a plan that will get us moving in a positive direction.

Success leaves a trail....FOLLOW IT!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!!Your article is so wonderful.I like your post.Thanks for sharing.By OnlineShoping

    ReplyDelete