Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Look Back

We are approaching a new year and hopefully a year with more blessings and achievements than the previous year. This is an important time to take a step back and analyze the past 365 days.

What did you do well?

What do you wish you changed?

Have you accomplished a significant amount of the goals you set out to accomplish?

Hopefully the good outweighed the bad in 2013.  Now is the perfect time to write down your goals for 2014.

Tomorrow, my friend Kyle Jones will be hosting a Goal Setting Webinar.  Kyle has been instrumental in getting me focused for the new year and building my business. I look forward to hearing Kyle's thoughts, ideas and strategies for us to takeover in 2014.

After the webinar I will share a few of the points that Kyle outlines so that you may benefit from them as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment