Friday, January 3, 2014

Changing Lives

Throughout my life I have always searched for new ways to improve my life financially.  I've always had the spirit of a business man inside of me.  As I have grown and matured this spirit has grown and is starting to blossom.  Through reading and educating myself on how to make more money I learned, those that make the most money can solve the biggest problems.

Initially this sounded like I was back in math class trying to figure out to solve a problem on a test. I analyzed this statement and began to understand what it really means.

Those who create solutions to widespread problems have what others and therefore are able to capitalize off of what they have.

I began with Market America in the middle of 2013 because I loved the business plan and saw that the products offered were unlike anything I had ever taken and were of superior quality.  Market America products provide a quality solution to problems that everyday people may have whether it be health, cosmetic, business related, etc.

Market America products truly have the potential to change lives but I was still looking for an additional way to create change in the lives of people I encounter on a daily basis.

For several months my personal trainer, Mike Nunziato has been implying that I would be an asset to his gym Total Nunziato Training.  I have a passion for physical fitness but no background in exercise science and I am not a certified personal trainer.

The light bulb in my head finally went off....

Personal training partnered with the health products of Market America distributes!

So many of my friends and family ask me on a regular basis for workouts to do so it only made sense. Yesterday I began my online class to become a certified personal trainer. The course material is interesting and a bit challenging.

Proper diet and exercise are essential to living a healthy life.  Americans overall are overweight and I would love to be able to be a small factor in improving the health of Americans.

This is the beginning of the New Year and of course many people have created resolutions to lose weight or get in better shape.

Next week, TLS Weight Loss Solutions (Market America affiliated company) will be holding their annual Resolution Revolution. This is an all day event hosted by TLS Weight Loss Coach along with several other health experts. This event is an all day webinar that will include workouts, health guidance, supplementation information and much more.

This will truly be an amazing event that will help jumpstart many people with their weight loss goals!


I will post the link to the event in a post over the weekend

Have a safe and blessed weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment